The Democratic Candidates Conference (DemCanCon) is all about equipping candidates with the skills, resources and support they need to win their races. And we'll start helping you as soon as you register.
$150 Early Bird registration for candidates is now open.
Other registration categories will open at a later date.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES
before the conference
You'll have our attention and support from the minute you sign up. Conference organizer Andy Millard—himself a former congressional candidate—will reach out with periodic emails and a bi-weekly podcast featuring tips from fellow candidates and other campaign experts and consultants. Looking for staff? We'll try to connect you with qualified prospects. Need a consultant, pollster, opposition researcher? We'll scour our network to connect you with good people who can help you.
during the conference
Network with candidates from all over the country in a beautiful campus setting just outside Washington, DC. You'll gain renewed enthusiasm and an expanded network of friends and colleagues. But most important, you'll acquire new and better tools to help get you over the top in November.
- Variety of breakout sessions
- Keynote sessions with elected Democrats
- Community of fellow candidates
- Contests for stump speeches and campaign videos
- Complimentary professional head shot photos for all candidates
- Access to job-seeking operatives
- Support before and after the event
- Mobile app for connecting with fellow attendees and sponsors
- 1-on-1 scheduling through the conference app
- Podcast featuring candidates and selected sponsors
- A direct marketplace with exhibitors
After the conference
Back home on the campaign trail, you'll bring new skills and tools to bear in your all-important quest. You'll have an expanded network of like-minded Democrats standing ready to help you and your team. And here at DemCanCon HQ, we'll continue to provide you with timely information all the way through Election Day.